An Escrow is a third-party system that makes transactions more secure by holding the payment for the transacting parties (Buyer and Seller) and then releasing this payment when all of the terms of the agreement have been met as stated.
When is Escrow Important?
Escrow is important when you are buying or selling goods/services from someone you don’t know or trust. It is also important when a large amount of money is involved in a transaction and there are certain conditions to be fulfilled before the payment is released.
Who can use Escrow?
- Online business owners that want to eliminate their exposure to fraud. With Escrow, sellers can transact with Buyers who have made a financial commitment before the items are shipped out. It is also easier to make refunds without making your Buyers or Clients wait for days.
- Buyers who want to transact with total confidence. Your payment security is ensured with escrow as the Seller does not get your payment until you see and confirm your satisfaction with what you paid for.
Why should I use Vesicash Escrow?
As the leading provider of online escrow services in Africa, Vesicash provides a host of advantages for its users, such as:
- Vesicash ensures that all buyers and sellers are protected equally and disputes are resolved amicably.
- Vesicash thoroughly verifies the identity of the parties transacting on the platform, so you can be sure you are dealing with a verified person.
- Vesicash verifies the funds sent by the buyer and keeps them in our secure trust escrow account for the seller.
- The seller ships the product only after the buyer has made complete payment to Vesicash.
- With Vesicash serving as your Escrow partner protecting your transaction, you can rest assured that your funds are in safe hands, free from fraud.
Ready to get started with Vesicash Escrow? Sign Up Here